1. Take the Diagnostic Test to analyze your English language strengths and weaknesses
2. Choose a lesson that you want to study.
3. Read the introduction and a short comment based on the topic of the lesson’s article. Answer a comprehension question.
4. Read the article and answer five multiple-choice comprehension questions.
5. Read a blogger’s opinion, contribute to a poll and write a comment.
6. Complete the required number of lessons. Students are recommended to study 3 different lessons per week.
7. Take the exit test.
8. Print your course completion certificate.